Application Letter

 

Jakarta, October 2, 2020

Mr. Rahmadi

Head of Human Resources Division

PT. Bank Maju

Jl. Cilandak No. 26 Jakarta

 

Dear Mr. Rahmadi,

Based on the information I obtained from the official website of PT Bank Maju, that your company is looking for a Bank Teller. I intend to apply for this position.

The undersigned bellow :

Name                           : Fadia Shifa Azzahra

Address                       : Jl. Durian No. 88 Jakarta

Place, Date of Birth     : Jakarta, March 26, 1998

Gender                        : Female

Phone Number            : 0812-8888-2222

 

Recent graduated with a bachelor’s degree in Accounting from Gunadarma University. My specialization is Finance Accounting. I consider myself that I have qualifications for this position. I have some computer skills, like using Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Accounting software. I like to learn something new and I can work effectively under pressure.

 

As a consideration, I enclose my:

 

  1. Copy of Bachelor Degree (S-1) Certificate
  2. Copy of Academic Transcript
  3. Curriculum Vitae
  4. Copy of KTP
  5. Copy of Indonesian Police Sertificates (SKCK)
  6. Recent photograph, size 4×6

 

Thank you for your attention and I am looking forward to an opportunity to work with you in the future.

 

Best Regards,

 

Fadia Shifa Azzahra, S.E

 

 

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Review Nivea White Make Up Starter 2 in 1 Moisturizing Day Serum

POLA INVESTASI PADA KOPERASI